Sunday, December 26, 2010

Radiation Consult Part Two

I had my follow-up consult with the radiation department last week.  I got measured, tattooed and situated just right on the zapper.  The purpose of the tattooes are so they can line me up perfectly when they do the radiation so they don't radiate any part of my body that shouldn't be... like my heart or lungs. Hmmmm.   I start the actual treatments on January 3rd and go five days a week for six weeks.  I should be done right before Valentines Day! 

3 comments:

  1. You're in the home stretch now, Nae!! What an inspiration you are to all of us. I can just feel that 2011 is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!! I am so happy that you are in the final phases!! You truly are an amazing woman!! Thank you for being such a strong example of faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close! Valentine's Day doesn't seem very far away. It was so fun be together after Christmas. 2011 will be the perfect year--healthy and grateful!

    ReplyDelete