Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Hot Date!

How many  husbands get to go on a hot date with their wife to the local Wig Shop?   I know, I know, every guys fantasy - hee hee.  After Talmage got home from working ALL NIGHT, we took Caleb to our lovely neighbor who was so gracious to watch him (that is no easy task!) and we headed down to find a wig.  I thought it was going to be really hard and depressing, but it turned out to be a lot of fun.  The lady who was helping us had a great personality which made it a lot easier, too.  Here's what we found... 


 um...... no


 Red... it was a fun idea.


 This was SO TEMPTING!


Hey, look.  It's ME (before I cut my bangs)!
This wig just felt more natural than the others.  Hopefully,
I won't regret going long, but o-well.  It's fun!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, you should have gone with the pink. Haha! The one you chose looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danae, love your new wig! I esp love how you shared this very difficult, personal experience of shaving the rest of your hair off with your sweet family! Your great, and what a way to face such a difficult challenge....sure love ya! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the price tag adds a new dimension to the look.
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make any choice look great! You are so positive! You remain someone that is awe-inspiring. love ya,Erica

    ReplyDelete