Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Down And One To Go!

     I just got back from my third chemo treatment.  This was the smoothest one so far.  No reactions at all.  I guess my body is getting used to what they are pumping in me.  The GREATEST NEWS again.... NO NEULASTA SHOT - which means no shattered bone feeling!!!  My blood counts were all in a good range.  I am so thankful!  I guess washing my hands 1000 times a day is working. ;)  Thank you all so much for your prayers.  Again, I can't tell you how much they mean to me.  Last night Talmage gave me a priesthood blessing.  It brought me peace and comfort.  I know I am not alone.  For that I am truly grateful.



So this was my last treatment at this current treatment center.  I was sad to say good-bye to my awesome nurse.  She was so great.  I always felt cared for and like I was in very good hands.  Thanks so much "T" for getting the IV in the first time EVERY TIME :)    My  LAST treatment will be at a different center because of the Thanksgiving holiday.  Wow!  Do I ever have a lot to be thankful for.

Well, I feel the effects starting to kick in.  I will probably post again in about a week after I wake up from my chemo hibernation.  haha

My deepest love and gratitude to you all.
"Behold, I am the law, and the light.  Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life."  3 Nephi 15:9  Book of Mormon

4 comments:

  1. Crying tears of joy.....Joy because your almost finished with your treatments.....Joy because I can't believe how blessed I am to have such an amazing, inspiring and beautiful sister who I am also lucky enough to call my best friend.....
    Love you, Nae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attitude is so great! You're handling everything so gracefully. Hang in there. I hope you find joy in the small things this week while enduring chemo side-effects. Ugh....i hate chemo! Im remembering the taste. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Danae for letting us be a part of your life, you are in my prayers daily and the prayer roll! You are a pillar of strength and encouragement,touching many lives and lifting us all. Love and hugs to you and your darling family! I loved the poem on your other post (I commented but it went to cyber space I guess :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that either you or Talmage thought to bring the mums (that look a lot like sunflowers) to lighten the mood in the treatment room. Love you. Find your inner strength to get through this next week. "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

    ReplyDelete